ATED Reports

Experts ​in Personal Taxation, Residence & Domicile 

Please contact us to discuss how we can help


Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
If you own your UK dwelling through a non resident entity (generally a company) you will need to make an ATED report by 30 April each year if the property was valued at £500,000 or more on 1 April 2017 (or the date of purchase if later).


Reports must be made by the due date to avoid an automatic penalty for late submission.


We can offer competitive rates for submissions which are reduced where we already act on your behalf with, for example, annual tax returns.




MJH Tax Ltd

24 Grafton Road


West Sussex

BN11 1QP

Making an appointment

If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment please contact us:


Mob: + 44 7904 183284

Tel: +44 1273 251258 +44 1273 251258


Skype: mjhtax

Whatsapp: +44 7904183284

WeChat MJH447904183284

Alternatively, please use our contact form.